Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fright Night (1985, Digitally Remastered 2-Disc Soundtrack/Score, USA)


This cult classic horror movie had one of the most head-banging alterna-rock soundtracks of the 80s. Released, originally, in 1985 on Private-I Records, the soundtrack got an extremely limited CD release in Japan and never saw one in America and other parts of the globe. So, having said that, I've taken it upon myself to completely revamp the soundtrack for a pure digital sound. All other rips of this soundtrack have sounded like garbage! Horrible quality, soft bitrates, bad encoding, hissing etc. You'll find none of that here and a couple extra rare tracks to boot! Enjoy this release!

Enjoy this release and please comment. The more you comment and thank me, the more soundtracks you'll get. Otherwise they will be slow coming and I've got tons of rare stuff to share. Remember that. No one likes an ungrateful leech!

Tracklisting:

Disc 1:
01 - J. Geils Band - Fright Night
02 - Autograph - You Can't Hide From the Beast Inside
03 - Ian Hunter - Good Man In a Bad Time
04 - April Wine - Rock Myself to Sleep
05 - Devo - Let's Talk
06 - Sparks - Armies of the Night
07 - Evelyn "Champagne" King - Give It Up
08 - White Sister - Save Me Tonight
09 - Fabulous Fontaines - Boppin' Tonight
10 - Brad Fiedel - Come to Me
11 - Evelyn "Champagne" King - Give It Up (Killer Dance Mix)
12 - Evelyn "Champagne" King - Give It Up (Dub Mix)

Disc 2:
 01 - Fright Night (Medley)
02 - Window Watching
03 - Jerry Takes Off
04 - Drive to Evil and Bat Attack
05 - Charlie's Cathedral, Charmed and Alley Bat
06 - Evil Visitor
07 - Charlie Begs For Help and Come to Me (Seduction Scene)
08 - Vampire Killers and Your Dinner's In the Oven
09 - Jerry's Time Is Up
10 - The Basement
11 - You're So Cool Brewster and Come to Me

Password: Outrageous Soundtracks


30 comments:

  1. keep on the good work!! 1000 thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, downloaded the file but it has .RAR extension which I cannot seem to open. My PC has Windows 7 and somehow I cannot unzip the file (my PC seems to be missing WinZip - it's either that or there is another way to open an .RAR file).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, downloaded the file but it has .RAR extension which I cannot seem to open. My PC has Windows 7 and somehow I cannot unzip the file (my PC seems to be missing WinZip - it's either that or there is another way to open an .RAR file).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing for me. I get a RAR file. Please help. Thanks alot for the cool soundtracks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you man from chile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias amigo,me encanta esta película y mucho más su banda sonora excelente aporte,gracias por compartirlo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No funciona la clave amigo,ayuda please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DOES ANYONE HAVE ''THE FINAL CUT'' BOOTLEG SOUNDTRACK?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome upload, thank you so much for sharing. Best wishes from London

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finding this soundtrack was absolutely wonderful and it brought me back a lot of good memories from those days!
    Thank you very much! I wish you all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. only dumb share and put password man! but thx for trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU!!!! Love from Westcliff-on-Sea, England :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. A senha está errada! Está dando erros na hora de extrair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The password is wrong! giving errors while extraction of file!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, so much time looking for this and finally I've got it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't understand what's going on. When I click DOWNLOAD it takes me to MEGA, which I have on my computer. From there it downloads FN-OST.rar, but nothing is in it when I open it? I am so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks a million.
    question though,do you happen to have fright night the final cut 4 disc ost?:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This soundtrack is absolutely incredible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A senha está errada! Alguém pode me informar a senha correta?

    ReplyDelete